Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slowly but Surely...

Ok, so I missed posting last week. I kept meaning to, but my progress on the Willow throw is slow moving. Luckily, I changed my process and am making a progress a little quicker. This throw is going to be very rustic, not sure if I meant it to be or not, but it is. Also, I am still contemplating on how to actually put the squares together. Initially I wanted to single crochet them together in a rustic brown, but I'm not sure it's actually going to work the way I pictured, so now I'm thinking I might just have to use the cream in putting them together. I don't know I still need to ponder it some more.
Also, this throw has already used up a lot of yarn, I was a little surprised at how fast I can go through a skein. Oh and here is a picture, I have more on my flickr account which you should be able to see in the sidebar somewhere. Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is coming along nicely and your crocheting is fantastic! Your stitches are very neat ( sounds weird to say that- :) ) I love these squares. Can't wait to see the finished throw.
    Happy hooking!
    http://mysistersknitter.typepad.com/my-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've been neglecting my blog a little with the holidays and all. But one of my New Year's Resolutions is to get back posting. I did finish the afghan and posted a picture before my big "break". I'm actually working on a basketweave afghan now. Maybe that will be what I post pics of next...

    ReplyDelete