Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Project

This weekend I went and bought 2 crochet books. They are AWESOME! One is The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet and the other one is 200 Crochet Blocks for blankets, throws, and afghans. I was a little overwhelmed at first and couldn't decide on what I was going to make first from the books but finally decided on a granny square. Well I ended up making 2 of them last night and I am in love with how they turned out, I can already see the finished throw in my head. So, even though I said I was going to take a break on the long projects I am going to go ahead and make this one.
Sorry the picture isn't the best, but for some reason I couldn't get it to turn out right. Anyway, I am going to alternate those two blocks throughout the throw, and then use the brown to attach them together and make a nice border around it. Oh I can't wait to get this one done. Oh and I got the color inspiration from the last throw. I really liked the rust, blue, and cream together so I decided to see how they worked on their own. I think they look very nice together.
That's enough for now, and I'll keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment